With DigiMember you can quickly and easily set up a closed membership area on your WordPress page.
To enable a seamless transition between product purchase (Digistore24) and registration in the member area (DigiMember), you can “connect” DigiMember and Digistore24 via an IPN connection.
How to connect DigiMember to Digistore24
First you have to install the DigiMember plugin on your WordPress page.Note: The plugin can only be used with WordPress and is not suitable for other providers such as Clickfunnels.
Install the DigiMember-Plugin
- First, download the DigiMember plugin on the DigiMember sales page.
- Now go to your WordPress page. Select “Plugins” from the menu on the left.
- At the top you will find the button “Install” next to the headline.
- Then you’ll get to the “Add plugins” page. Next to the heading you will find another button called “Upload plugin”.
- Then click on “Select file” and select the downloaded DigiMember plugin (see step 1) on your computer.
Important: The plugin must be a .zip file, but on some computers be aware that such a .zip file is automatically unpacked to a normal folder. Read here to find out how to turn this folder back into a .zip file: Mac or Windows.
- Click on the button “Install”.
It may take a moment for the plugin to install.
- Now click on “Activate this plugin”.
You have now successfully added the plugin to your WordPress page. You will now see a new menu item called “DigiMember” on the left bar.
Now you can connect DigiMember to Digistore24:
Connect DigiMember to Digistore24
In WordPress, click on the menu item “DigiMember”
In the “Setup” window, you will see the item “Connection to Digistore24”.
Click on the button “Now connect to Digistore24”.Now you will be redirected to Digistore24.
Log in as usual with your Digistore24 login data.
You have now successfully linked DigiMember to Digistore24. Click here to find out how to use DigiMember with Digistore24.