Digistore24 gives you the option of including an animated Countdown Timer on your sales page (via HTML code) or your responsive order form. You can freely configure the size, color and position as well as adjust individual settings such as end time and automatic redirecting after it has ended.
The resulting scarcity can help you to significantly increase your conversion once again!
1. Set up your individual countdown on Digistore24
Please follow the guide below to set up your countdown on Digistore24. It does not matter where you want to embed your countdown later on.
- In the vendor view, go to Account > Conversion tools.
- Change to the tab Countdown.
- Click on the button Add countdown timer.
- For Name (internal) in the Properties window, enter the name of your individual countdown. This name will be visible to you only.
- For Ends…, you can adjust the settings for the end time of the countdown. Note: if you want the timer to stop selling a product, make sure that you have entered a date for Stop sales at (in the Sales limits window) in the product details of the relevant product.
- For At countdown end…, select what should happen after the countdown has ended. This setting applies to both the responsive order form and any page where you embed the countdown via HTML code. The only exception to this is the pop-up: this does not appear on the responsive order form.
- For Type in the Style window, choose one of the following options:
Plain (here you can choose between different templates)
- Finally, click save.
Now the Shortcode and the HTML code will be displayed to you in the Embed window. You can also preview the countdown.
2. Embed countdown into your sales page
For WordPress, we also offer you the option of embedding with shortcodes, provided that you have installed the DigiMember-Plugin or the Digistore24-Plugin (from version 2.24). You can insert the shortcodes wherever you also use normal text. If you are using an older version of the respective plugin, then there could perhaps be some complications. You can update the plugin under the menu item Plugins in your WordPress account.
3. Embed countdown into your order form
You can then embed the countdown widget into the order form editor via drag & drop and you will then be able to determine its size and position.
Click on the pencil icon next to the Countdown heading to get up the following menu:
Here you can select one of your countdowns and determine on which devices the customer’s countdown should be displayed. Finally, click on Apply and do not forget to save your settings in the order form editor.
Your order form could look something like this: