Would you like to receive notifications via email about sales, chargebacks, refunds and other processes? You can personally set this for each individual process and for each individual product in Digistore24. Notifications will be sent to one or more email addresses that you have provided in our system.
You personally can set email notifications for the following actions:
- If a customer buys a product
- If a customer requests a refund
- If a customer performs a chargeback
- If a subscription or installment payment is cancelled
- If a subscription or installment payment is manually started or stopped
- If a follow-up payment (second or subsequent payment) is made on a subscription or installment payment
- If a product is sold as an add-on and not as a main product
Step-by-step guide: How to enable email notifications
1. In the vendor view, go to Account > Products.
2. Click the pencil icon which is under Actions for those products for which you want to enable notification.
3. In the tab, switch to Notifications.
4. Please now enter one or more email addresses for all the actions you want to be notified about. Multiple email addresses should be separated by using commas.
5. Click Save at the bottom.
So, you’ve just activated your email notifications!
If you want, you can now transfer these settings to other products.
Step-by-step guide: How to copy notification settings
1. Scroll down until you get to Copy notification settings and select all the products to which you’d like to transfer the notification settings.
2. Now click the Copy button.
3. And then click Yes in the window that opens.
4. Finally, click the Save button again.